signature

signature

Sunday 2 May 2021

Onion spells and mute channelling


 Remember the onion spell? The one I started on the Scorpio Supermoon? The one where I am removing my protective layers, my walls, the barriers keeping me from being seen and heard? The one where I am peeling back the layers so that those who need me can find me? It's still in progress. I've only removed 4 layers I think now. Yet it seems it is already working.

I got a message from an acquaintance today asking if they could speak to me because I am the only one they know who has experience with something they need help with. We spoke for around an hour as they told me about this new experience they have had of what I call 'mute channelling'. What do I mean by that? Well, when we hear that someone is channelling, it is usually by spoken word that we think of it. Like Abraham Hicks style channelling. Where the human takes a back seat for a while, while the other energy exerts its will to share the message it so strongly wants to share with the world. It is akin to that, only the 'mute' part is, that it's not spoken. It's written or it's produced via creating art. Not quite like automatic writing, also known as psychography. Psychography is more like when you write without a conscious awareness of it or like something else has taken over. Mute channelling is very conscious. Rather than the thought or message go straight from Source through the body and out the arm or mouth, it hits the brain and the brain filters it in a way, to make it clearer, more easily understood and then it flows out from there. This channelling is likely akin to the current buzzword of getting a 'download'. It's all channelling though. Every single one of the things I just spoke about, at the end of the day, is all channelling. Just like when you do something and you don't know why you did it but it turns out to be serendipitous, it's just another form of channelling.

So we spoke about this person's recent experience with it and how they felt some concern due to the fact that they almost lost themselves in it. They brought themselves back after three days. They already had and implemented some of the tools and mostly I think they just needed to be validated in their experience. They just needed to share their experience with someone who would not judge them or criticise them or say they needed to be admitted to a psych ward. As they said, "You openly identify with being a witch and don't seem to care what anyone thinks of that." so they reached out to me. They reached out to me because they believed they had written a spell and that made them think of me and then they kept being pushed to talk to me. For the past 3 or so days, they were being nudged by whatever it is that nudges us when we need to do something, to contact me. So they did and we talked.




I listened. Because that is what I do. I am really good at listening and I keep getting better and better at it. My name, in full - Samantha -, means 'listener'. So I listened and as I listened I had my own mute channelling happening in my brain and I knew what this person needed to know. I knew the knowledge I contained that they were being guided to me to hear. so I shared my knowledge. I shared some tools that I knew were needed to help this person and it felt good. It felt good knowing what this person needed from me and it felt good to be able to offer it to them and for them to gain some relief from my lived experience, my wisdom. It made me realise that this is definitely something I'm here to do, help the Newlings. Help, guide, mentor those newly treading the path, newly opening their mind, newly turning on that abundant tap of knowing always coming down to us from the Collective Conscious. Or maybe I'm just full of it. Maybe I'm just making it all up in my head... or maybe that is just my Smallness trying to keep me small.

The whole time we were talking I kept wanting to say to them, you're awake now. There's no turning back. Your life is forever changed. You will never see things in quite the same way again. This more opened mind of yours is going to keep opening and keep letting new things in. They spoke about not knowing and I responded that they may never know and that's ok. They spoke about feeling like they were getting close to finally knowing who they are and I responded to say you may never know who you are, it's a lifelong journey (life-s- long) and that is ok too. Just when you think you know or just when you think you have it all under control the Universe has a way of throwing the next thing at you. Every time you level up there are more levels to come so buckle in. This person has definitely opened to something more though and I felt like welcoming them to the fold. We've been waiting for them and we welcome them with unconditional love and acceptance.




I just find it incredibly interesting that this person began getting the call to contact me around the time I began the onion spell. The onion spell designed to allow myself to be visible and heard by those who need me. I keep hearing this, now what? in my head but I'm choosing not to think about it. I am choosing to try and simply keep myself open, visible and audible for those who need to find me and I will trust that I am sending out a beacon and that those who seek me will find me. Or not.

In Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?